Friday, 11 December 2009

It is now 12:05 am... o.o

So Yesterday (Thursday 10th December XD)
was the 1st day of Asia Pacific Youth Association Conference ( I think it is like this... o.o) a.k.a APYAC...
Yep Its a church event and 29 nations are there beyond Asia itself XD

It was ok...
But I wanna go but I don't wanna go....
o.o

and I have started my mapling XD
Now I am training my new Aran character which is now at about level 26?
Somewhere there....
And my main is still stuck at level 77.. =.=
I'll play my aran until it is level 50 so that I can get the ring @@ nice good stats ring... ^^

And... and..
I have not went out shopping since I have finish my finals... =.=
Yep I brewing at home... ^^
It was fun but I wanna watch all those movies....
I wanna watch movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahh!!!

Hm.. lets see after APYAC....

And... I'll going off to Phuket from the 20th to the 23rd of December~.....
Please pray there is no 2nd Tsunami.....^^
tyty ^^
hehe....

And...
There is a Christmas Youth Cell Party~
Anybody wanna come?
It's on the 19th of December (yes 1 day before I fly.. ^^)
at night...
come come come... ^^
I'll give u further details of u wanna come.. hehe..

Hmmm..
I can't think of anything else to write..
Even though I wanted to write a lot of stuff... T^T
All those memories....
T^T

Vesper~
Getting more and more discipline by the day I suppose.. hehe XD

That's all then...
I'll try to write whenever I want to write..
hehe...
^^
remind me to blog.. hehe
XD
I'll miss all my classmates....
T^T
All the 2nd sem ppl...
I'll miss you all........ T^T
Hopefully we'll meet in Uni...
ICPU is changes to CPU...
so CPU here I come.... :S

No comments:

Post a Comment