Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Hohoho~!

Merry Christmas~!

he he...
Christmas is soooooooooooooooooooooooo near..............

I love Christmas!!! ^^

It gives a very different feeling when you are around this festive mood~~~

But....
This year is gonna end... T^T
Which also means... My holiday is gonna end... T^T
I'll start my second sem on th 13th of January which gives me more time than the students who are going to school~

I have been slacking in maple....
I wanna play but I prefer lazing around doing nothing... :O

he he...
Yep I don't even wanna play maple...
weird right?

But I have been really addicted to the fb games... @@

And also i made a twitter account...
Which I don't know how to add my hotmail friends... @@

After the New Year it would be.....
Chinese New Year!!
he he...
ang pow~
ang pow~
ang pow~

hohoho~~!

And there is a Christmas party in my cell...
This Saturday..
Anybody wanna come?
anybody?
O.O

After that, on the 20th I'll be off to Phuket~!
for about 3 days I think...
Did you know?
Last time we could change rm 100 for 1000 thai baht...
But know we could change rm 100 to 950 thai baht...
O.O
Our money is lower than Thai's!!!!
O.O
And I also heard from the radio.. ( in my dad's car) that our money has raised 12% since 2005...
O.O
That is 5 years... O.O
5 Years= 12%
I thought Malaysia was doing better....

Anyway...
Hopefully I get to buy lots of stuff then ^^

he he...

^^
I don't know what else to say....

I remember wanting to write a lot of stuff but now I don't remember... :O

Vesper is getting bigger~~~~ ^^
Ah.. I cut my hair... o.o I'm trying to keep my hair long.. o.o
I cut my fringe...

No comments:

Post a Comment