Monday, 28 December 2009

2009 was....

Well, this year I have made a lot of people disappointed..... with my actions and character and etc...
Yep...
My friends...
My Family...
My Teachers...
My classmates....
My church mates...
Even my maple buddies....

Not forgetting myself...

I still have not pick myself up....

I really want to....
But this guilt I have with me right now does not last...
It may only last for seconds...
Which makes me forget that I have to change...
I have to...
To have a better future....

2009 was full of ups and downs...
and changes too...

I went for form 6 and
college in Taylor's doing ICPU...
changed my church... from FGAKD to GT...
gotten bigger... as in size...
wallet size was inconsistent...
I did not save.... as in $$...
I made new friends...
But didn't really make an effort to make them well off...result did improve in a certain subject but drop in the other 2....

Hopefully with my New Year resolutions I would change into a better person....
^^
Lets make 2010 better than 2009!!!! ^^
With big improvements!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment