Friday, 11 December 2009

2009 Finals Intructions...


Look at it!!!
SEE!!!!
They should be hold responsible for the phone I have lost!!!!
@@
My E71.....
T^T

My Dad said he won't buy me a new phone yet...
Because if he gives it to me now... I won't apreciate it....
I sort of agree with it.. so no argument there....

So I will be using my old phone... Nokia 3100....

But my next target if..............................
o.o
yes I know I have a new target phone very fast... @@
Introduced by Yee Yang....
E72...
google it.. XD
Lazy to put pic... hehe
It cost around.. RM1.6k.... RM 300 more that E71 when I bought it....
Its actually a revised version of E71.. In my opinion that is...
I like the black one... It really look sophisticated... hehe XD
I sort of look like a blackberry... ^^ hohohohoho!!! XD

ok.. time to sleep... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment