Tuesday, 1 December 2009

1st sem Finals is over.. for me... XD

hehe
hohohohoh
ohohohohohohoo

yahoo!!!!!!!!

LOL!!

Yea today was my last paper...
English..
But I did not have enough time to finish it.... T^T
darn it!!!!

The teacher invigilating said the toilet break is haunting you now huh?
lol
Very true...
but if I had not take that break I may have been stuck for a longer while...
I meant stuck by not being able to write appropriate answers...

But.. I forgot what I wanted to write here.... @@

After 3.30 pm I went straight back to my car and drove to Taman Tun Celcom branch to get another sim card....
=.=
Do you know they wanted to charge me another rm 5 again for this faulty sim card that they have given to me just last Saturday?
=.=
I shoot them of course... hehe....
and waited for a long while...
and finally got another sim card that can be used immediately....
o.o
And when I went into my car and put my sim card in the sim card slot, a motorbike came and park beside of my car... side parking... how to come out?
After honing some mild horns....
No one cared...
=.=
But later, the motor man came and took his bike away...
But then I was stuck with another problem that has always been there....
both the car in front and behind of me parked too near my car that I could not come out.....
=.=
I horned...
=.=
no one card... as usual....
=.=
And then I went down and bought goreng pisang while I wait for one of the cars to come out...
Finally the car in front of me came out and I zoom off.... ^^
I was lost but I found my way home still.. hehe....

When I parked there, there were no cars parked there... o.o
after I came out from the shop, O.O full... o.o
weird huh?
it was a zone tunda place... XD
No other place to park.. so no choice....
hehe....
luckily...

Did I mention about yesterday's Chem?
Oh well...
I did badly...
T^T
darn it!
I went in there with a blank mind...
T^T
darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only blame myself.... T^T

I don't know what else to say here...
hehe.....

Anyway finals is over!!!!
fin 3 papers!!
hehe
hohohoho
1st sem is over....

I'll miss the second sem students... T^T
Darmini!
Sin Yee!
Adibah!
Doreen!
and so much more....

Bye- bye
English 4U
Chemistry
Bio

Halo
Adv. Function
Calculus
Physics...

@@
2nd sem...
here I come...
T^T
Gambateh!!!!!!!

I wanna go for a movie marathon!!
Anyone care to join me...?
hehe
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment