Thursday, 12 November 2009

Vesper~!

Walah!!!
May I present you ...
My dog... ^^



This is the only picture I have of him.. I don't know what my sis did until there is only 1 left...
=.=


Well technically its my sis's dog...
But I don't care XD
I helped a lot anyway..

Today my dad came back at around 1 to 2 something and went to collect letters from the letter box..
And then he say Vasper (the dog's name) trying to climb out of the pond...
He was sinking and floating trying to get back up to land...
So my dad quickly pick it up...
luckily he went back at that time...
or else I may have drowned...
and I will be very sad.... T^T
luckily that did not happened... ^^

My dad said another 5 minutes in the pond and he may not be alive.. o.o

Vesper is probably traumatised...
because before that, he likes to dig water...
and he does not do that now... as in not digging his dog dish water until there is no more left...

Maybe he wanted to dig the water in the pond and fell into it... :O
:O

I look at him and I feel so sad for him... T^T
My sis lock him up tonight and from now on... unless we are around... so that the same situation won't happen again... T^T


I saw a Lady Gaga mv on youtube called Bad Romance... o.o
no no no...
i should rephrase that...
I saw half of it...
It's very PG 18 I think...
and I don't quite like to watch those stuff..
When it was too much... I closed it... o.o
Yes...
It was also sort of creepy....
All her dresses are very different...
Some are nice... but some are creepy and weird...
gives me shivers....
her BIG eyes in that mv... :O
very very doll-ish and those eyes has always give me the creeps whenever I see a doll or a clown... Further more.... it blinks... O.O
GAH!!!!!
NO!!!!
BIO test tomorrow!
37 MCQ and 3 Bonus questions

No comments:

Post a Comment