Thursday, 26 November 2009

Someone stole my phone...........

=.=

Why...

My friends said that "it" (that person is not worth to be said a human) must have been eyeing on my phone for a long time...

Maybe I'm being too harsh... =.=
fine
THAT person....

=.=
see!!!
I'm dedicating this post to this person who has no heart at all!
=.=

We had our Bio exam today.....
and we are told not to put our phones with us...
And so I put it in my bag....
I look into it before I went to my seat... which was the first one in the second row...
And then I went back to my bag to get my ruler.... but I did not check whether my phone was still there.. or not...

And then I was doing my exam....
The class started getting hotter and hotter and I got more and more frustrated!
=.= "Why didn't I bring my rubber band?" That was what I was thinking then....
And I did not have enough time to finish the last question! T^T
What disease does silent mutation does? How can it cause a disease when it is silent?
T^T
And also the 5 points question....

Oh Well........
And then Ms. Fikar stop writing and the 1st 2 rows of students- Period 1 student (Yay!!^^) were to go first...
All the while there are a lot of people crowding around the bags area so I can't get to it until the people there went away.....
And when I got to my bag.. I checked that my phone was gone...
I told Choo and then Choo told Chris and Chris told Adibah and Lynn and Amira... o.o
And then Chris immediately called my phone but it could not be connected at all....
And the Chris called Yee Yang which usually play with Chris by taking her phone....
But he did not take it...
If he took it, he would be waiting outside because he just wanna see our faces when we lost our phone... basically he was just kidding around...

And then we told Ms. Fikar and the other teachers which were invigilating the whole Bio exam..
And then she said she was very sorry for me but she can't do anything...

and then we went to the to ICPU office to report about it...
We told Ms. Rowena and Ms. Nirmala...
And they told me that they cannot do anything also and I should have gotten a cheaper phone...
=.=
fine fine fine...
put the blame on me for having a nice phone... =.=
Better off don't create any canggih phones at all then those people won't steal.. =.=
Now what?
I can't even have a phone that I like?
=.=

What kind of college is this?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
What kind of college would put this kind of rule and never that action when something goes wrong with it?
Furthermore, there was no CCTV in Dr2.... =.=
=.=
=.=
Putting a rule without looking at what it may have done...
they said this happened before... 3 years ago...
and that said they did not take any actions 3 years ago also!
3 years without improvement?
wow!

that person left a souvenir which is an eraser in my bag also.. =.=

=.=
she went to where my bag was 2 times... or maybe I was just imagining things?
after the whole exam of course...
hopefully it is not her.. and the culprit would give it back to me..
T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment