Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Raining Season...

Lookie~!
Google knows when we are raining.... XD
hehe

just fooling around...XD

Haiz...
Raining season....
Which means our cloths won't be dried...
and I'll be wet if I go out....
My car will get misty in the morning....

But the good part is....
Its super cooling.... ^^
It won't be so hot.... ^^
I will not get black... XD he he... joking....
The plants are watered...
Not need to do laundry... ^^
Vesper will stay indoors!! ^^
It calms my emotion.. ^^ I think so...
its soothing....
You will not feel hot when there is a heavy rain... ^^


woots~!

Basically I like the rain more than I don't like it... ^^

The following are the things that I need to do ( in my opinion...):
Chem ISU
Chem Corrective Action
ENG ISU
Bio Removing dots journey...
so MUCH stuff!!! to do....
all these to be do and ready by Friday...
except for Chem ISU.. We'll be presenting on the following Monday...

:O

Busy huh?

We'll be ending this semester by nest Wednesday... Which is the 25th of November...
26th would be our Bio exam (exam? test?)
1st Chem
2nd Eng 4U
After this bye-bye finals!!
Halo holidays...!!
So these are the subject that I am taking this sem....

Next sem I'll be taking Adv. Function, Calculus and Physics... :O

I can't believe one sem passed so super fast!!!! T^T
I'll be missing the people I always see around campus....

No comments:

Post a Comment