Friday, 13 November 2009

Pui!!!!!

Bio class was cancelled today because Ms. Fikar was sick....
and today, we are suppose to do our last unit test...
DNA, RNA, Mutation, Transcription, Translation...
o.o
So it was postponed to Monday...
Which is also the day where we have our chemistry test... 3.45 pm @ MPH o.o the very cold multi purpose hall...

After Chem I went down and join Chris in the library until 3.30 pm
At 3.30 pm we had our Chem ISU meeting...
Ping came and said that to do soap is better than shampoo...
But we already did so much on shampoo...
=.=
It really pisses me off...
She was not here in the 1st meeting because it was raining...
Well, she said it was a storm...
Let me ask you a question...
Would you still come back to campus if you have a test?
Well this is our ISU!
OURS
not mine and the others alone...
and she lives super near the campus...
less than 5 minutes walking...
=.=!!

Anyway...
She kept attacking me and Nurul because we stood on our perspective that we should do shampoo...
She kept saying what can you relate to chem with shampoo?
Soap can... =.=!!

I said I will tell you..
then she will say tell me now!!
and then I'll start to say..
and then she'll say it again :" tell me now!!"
=.=!!!!!
seriously.. you are not giving me the chance to explain how do you expect me to make you understand?!?!
=.=


After that, me Chris and Choo (not Rebbecca Choo.. XD) went off...
to... Sunway Pyramid....
to eat in BBQ Plaza...
because we felt like eating that today and we decided to go there before Bio class usually starts...
^^
Delicious ^^
I prefer just barbecuing and not eating the fried rice... ^^
Yummy!

And then we bought Auntie Anne's
and then we went shopping!! ^^
we stop by Charles & Keith ( if I am not mistaken) half of the shop was on sale..
They have nice bags.. ^^
I want one ^^ the huge one ^^
And then we continued around without buying anything
and then I fetched Chris and Choo home and home I went home to... ^^

I fell asleep on the floor of my bedroom... XD
and then I bathed and here I am now in front of the computer blogging and fb-ing...
ho ho ho....

Oh.. we met Jen and Agnes (I think that is her name...) in Charles & Keith shop... o.o
Chris met some of her Ipoh friends

My hp battery died in between shopping....

Tomorrow... and Sunday
I shall go for the QN talk - Sat
Do my Bio notes
Chem notes
Eng ISU essay, journal and power point
revise on my Bio and Chem test...
Practice my guitar....

Hopefully I won't slack and
I could do all these in this weekend...
^^
have a good night rest...
^^
:O

No comments:

Post a Comment