Thursday, 5 November 2009

Moral Exam


Ahh!! Cookie monster (mon-star)!!!!!!
I miss them!!!
Elmo, Ernie etc....
Sesame Street!!

he he XD

Anyway I just sat for my Moral Exam from 4 pm to 5.00 pm and I read all the notes...
read only.... but I did memorise some of them...
Anyway... I suppose I can pass it.... o.o
and hopefully I can get at least a B ^^
That person did not bring our group logo and it was part of the written assignment and we got 11.50 for it out of 20.....=.=

Apart from that....
O.O
^^
Woots~~~~
Thank you Jaipreet, Jagdeep and Geetika for helping me to stand up to that person who bullied me without me even asking for your help~!! ^^
THANK YOU
thank you
thank you
thank you!!!
That person had no choice but to sit behind!!
^^
AND
SORRY
I took your group member... she wanted to join us...

AND
We formed a group of 5-6 people and luckily the 6th person was Eric!! ^^
It was not that person!! ^^
Well.. Jeremy, Santoh, Joseph and group members need to bear with him...
Actually there was a close friend of mine who wants to join another group when she has already joined our group....
She said she wanted to cooperate with other people and then we were left with 3 people...
And only 2 person could join the other group because they aren't enough group space to let us be spread out...
She really poked me....
she said I join the other group and the other girl join the other group and let the teacher decide where the other person would go...
Do you agree that she is selfish?
I would not let my friend be alone!
How could I??!?
Anyway maybe she came into her senses because she saw me crying.... ( I did not cry in front of her... My eyes was red that's all... teary but I did not drop a tear in front of her..) and she joined back to our group...
And later Fitriah left Geetika's group and joined our group...
I am very very grateful for that...
^^

Anyway... At least it has a happy ending... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment