Friday, 20 November 2009

Happy 18th Birthday to me~~~~

LOL
SS-ing XD
Thank you very much for your birthday wishes!!!!!!! ^^
Thank you!!!!
^^
^^

Well instead of celebrating... I was doing my Eng ISU.... Which was due this morning....
And I went into class 15 minutes late... T^T I suppose I won't get any attendance..... My 1st absenteeism... T^T Luckily there was Harvenna who went 1st... ^^

Thank you very much Harvenna~!

Harvenna and I have the same birth date & Eng ISU presentation date... O.O
We both had Eng ISU for our Birthday....

I stayed up doing it... I only slept from 11 something to 2 something am and work my way through the day.......

My presentation was.... er..... T^T My essay was only 5 pages long... T^T There goes my ISU....
But at least it's out of the way...... ^^ o.o T^T
But Seveera said that my presentation was good.. o.o tytyty!!!! ^^
But I don't think it is... T^T
But ty!!!^^

And I did not pass up the corrective action assignment because I heard that he would not accept any other students except for the highlighted ones.....
So I did not do... I wanted to...
But later when I had our Chem ISU meeting, Darmini and Ping- who do not have their name highlighted passed their assignment up and was gonna do the oral test... o.o T^T

Tomorrow would be going to college again from 10.30 am to 1 pm (I think!) for our Chem ISU...
They would be sending me their slides and I am gonna fit them together....
o.o

Hopefully everything goes well! ^^
Gonna go to Bubba Gump to celebrate my birthday tomorrow!! ^^

Sorry Choo.....Reb Choo.....
wo fang fei ji...
Sry...

No comments:

Post a Comment