Tuesday, 3 November 2009

FIRE!!! O.O

I forgot to mention this yesterday...
TBS caught fire... O.O
I don't know how and why...
My friend told me about this yesterday...
They did not see any fire...
So I wonder where it happened... o.o

And so when I opened student portal... o.o
It was the computer lab which caught on fire... o.o

O.O

My moral examination is this Thursday... o.o
And after that, no more LAN !!! ^^
We have stopped class since yesterday and will have th last class on Thursday... o.o

2 more classes to go....
English and Chem!!! @@

Can I go home early today again?
Please... T^T
My English ISU presentation is on the 20th...
13th Bio Test
16th Chem test... or 15th....
o.o

Then it would be my finals and I will be free!!! ^^
26th to 2nd of Dec and I'm done... ^^
^^
^^
^^
Sleepy still....

No comments:

Post a Comment