Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Chem ISU Meeting....

Yesterday we had a meeting for this....
and Eric came and disappeared after showing his part of it.. =.=
So you can just disappear??!
We have not even finish discussing... =.=

I have combined all our power point today...
and when you bring certain information to another place, the position of whatever is in it will change... and we can change that later....
BUT
she said:" What happened to my slide?!?"
I said:" Its ok I can fix it afterwards..."
she said:" ok... you say you can fix it, fix it now!"
=.= wt.......
fine and I show her!
I was very very pissed off... =.=
There were some changes in the capitalization stuff...
and so I tried to change it... by backspacing and retyping it...
and she said: don't change my info"
=.= wt.... wt.....wt... pui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=.=
Then I told her to put in her thumb drive again and check...
=.=
can I copy paste that section.. =.=
and then resize the font and put it nicely...
and then I said "done"
then she said:" aiyo, edit only so panas baran... =.="
and then she alter it again.... =.=
=.= wt... wt...
you do it la at the first place what for instruct me to change it... =.=
and then I briefly show her whatever we all have combine...
=.= she was 43 minutes late btw... =.=
and then she say ok
so I took out my thumb drive and wanted to close this meeting...
and then she say I want to see what they do... =.=
=.=
=.=
=.=
she has somewhat not so fond of people apart from her race... =.=

You may be thinking what is her race...
she is Chinese....
=.=
I don't know why...
she keep asking all this irritating questions and use a very irritating tone indicating she wants a fight... =.=

She kept repeating "like that also panas baran.."
=.= wt....
I just sat there keeping my mouth shut and not saying anything...
until she asked about the slides...
I gave her emotionless answer so that she has nothing to say...
she was somewhat irritated by it... XD

She doesn't seem to know that she just climbs on people....

My English seems to be dropping everyday... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment