Monday, 2 November 2009

^^

ellor...

Someone broke the laptop cooler... :O
I don't know who and how it happened... but....
=.= I'm not use to typing without it....

ohohohohoho

17 days left to my birthday....
17 days more I'll be 18...
17 days more and I'll be a legal adult...
17 days to legal drinking of alcohol... (not that I drink... XD)

The thing is.... I prefer being 17 than 18....
T^T
Old oledi la... cannot avoid de.....
haiz.....
Well... at least I'm an adult.....

I wanted to post about this is because it marks '17' o.o my last 17 days of being 17 years old...

he he...

Apart from that....
We sent our Uncle and Aunty to the airport... to go back to Kuching...
and there was a road block....
and then they found out that our road tax has passed its days as legal...
So we have been using this Estima for 10 illegal days... o.o
If you do not get what I am saying (the probability of people knowing would only be me?) I meant that Our car road tax has expired for 10 days....
So we were brought to the side and those people who are in charge.. (police?) kept shining their torch light into our car...
And then my elder sis said:" Are they thinking we are chickens?"
At first I didn't get it... but after translating it to Cantonese.... then I got it...
And then I said:" What? you must be joking..o.o"
Then my younger sis said:" I had also thought of that.."
o.o
Anyway...
It wasn't because they thought we were that that they stop us...
It was the road tax....
and then ...
My dad got the saman...
My dad could have gave "kopi money" but he didn't.. he rather not....
Anyway... it was because his helper didn't notify him that his road tax was due and so...
there you go... a saman....
The helper was in charge of these stuff...

Please leave a comment after reading my previous post....
I may take a while to load... but you can leave it there and do other stuff.... ^^
he he...
Sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment