Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Bio is up tomorrow!!!!!!

Today is the last day of this sem....
T^T
I'll miss the second sem students..... T^T

And....
Tomorrow....26th of November.... Finals..... Bio Exam...!!!!
Gatbateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jia you jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1-3.15 or 30 I think....

Please pray for me.....
Please let me get the highest marks possible mark I can get....

^^

We took a lot of photos today...
And hopefully I'll get it up directly after my last paper... ^^
^^
I am missing you all already.... T^T
I'll miss my teachers too... T^T

New Moon is in the cinemas tomorrow....
T^T
I still remember that Twilight was showing on its 1st day was on the day that we finish our last paper for SPM!!!!!!
T^T
Our last paper was EST right?

I had fun taking pictures today!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment