Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Subjects Selections...

Today is the day when we would select our subject for the next semester by getting our future teacher's signature....

I went to get Physics, Adv. function and Calculus...

The Calculus was saying that it would be very hard for me to cope because you have not do adv. function.... it will be very hard for you.. blah.... =.= and signed her name there and wrote not advisable in brackets...

I didn't know it would come down to this.. =.=
Just because I did not take adv. function the sem I would need to take another sem?? no way... I'll find a way out of this...

Hopefully I could cope... ^^

Its all because of the people in charge of this.... =.= didn't tell me that you should be taking adv. function this sem.. =.=
I already put there in 2nd sem I would be taking these subject when I register!!!!

zzz

We had shorten periods today because of this... after 4th period, which is after my lunch break...

If I can't cope I'll take Business Leadership or something.......
Wonder how is business like... o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment