Monday, 5 October 2009

My nose is blocked....

As you can see I change the Bible versus up above the posts...
NOT BECAUSE that I already remembered it BUT BECAUSE of my younger sis's friend post a video on facebook and she asked me to watch it... and... and... =.= that's why I do not go for horror movies...
=.=
I shall not be afraid for the Lord it with me! ^^

Apart from that, I wanted to do my Bio notes today after school and I fell asleep in the library..
^^
nice bright light above me while I sleep.... ^^ ( I like to sleep with them...^^)
cooling air-cond... ^^
a hood to cover my face while I sleep.. ^^
Slept for about 1 1/2 hours...

Meet Chow Kit Yee today during lunch.. o.o

Today was a okay day.... Last week was quite.... =.= uncomfortable and =.=.... =.=

Always drink warm (do not drink cold at all would be ideal) when you have blocked nose...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment