Friday, 30 October 2009

Its Raining...

Yep....
rain with thunder... I don't know whether there is lighting or not...
So i am stuck here until the rain stop...

Anyway.. Taylor's is having a Halloween party in campus itself...
I really wanna go...
But my parents...
T.T

I guess I would miss this once in while stuff... again...

Anyway, tomorrow would be my niece's full moon day... o.o
I am old... T.T Aunty hao....

Terry Fox is this Sunday.. come and join us... ^^
I'll be missing one guitar class then... T.T

I finished my mock trial reflection moral presentation and moral written assignment and my formal chem report!!!!
wo~hoo~~!!

So what is left is my English ISU on the 20th of Nov...

What do I need to pass up this coming week....
I don't know....
Maybe there is something.. but I don't remember...

^^
he he...
I wanna go to the Halloween party... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment