Saturday, 24 October 2009

Its been a while eh?

or not...
This week was full, packed,... etc and with those amount of stress...
finally coming to an end tomorrow after my charity (community hours!) work for terry fox run - for cancer research.
I'll be on duty in 1U oval, 10- 4 pm.... we need to be there by 9.30....
tired....
Come come buy t- shirts from me!!! ^^
RM 25 each... wide range...

Last Thursday was our moral video project presentation... =.= we didn't present because my group members didn't finish their work and me and another 2 of us need to explain to the teacher.... luckily my work was not compatible... o.o

Monday- Bio Lab report
Wednesday- Bio Test, moral written report draft
Thursday- moral video project presentation
Friday- ISU draft, Chem test, Chem summary...

T^T Friday was the most hectic day.... I didn't even do 1 page of ISU draft and I sat there in front of the computer in the library for so long......... and nothing came out... and out of desperation I used my last ISU outline and edit it and use it... LUCKILY it was just peer editing.... o.o

and I did my chem summary yesterday so there was no stress....
today's chem test made my day~ ^^ I know how to do all of them.. except for the last question... hopefully I'll get a good mark for this 4th unit test... (I scored badly with my 3rd unit test T^T)

Bio lab was.. ok.. I did it in time...
I forgot my member's draft at home and I need to go home and scan it to my friend so that it was possible for me to pass up that day...

Bio test was hard.. for the MCQ I need to read it multiple times to understand what is the answer.. luckily I remember the light reaction... ^^ so it was ok...

for the moral written draft I didn't do my part... sorry... but luckily my partner did a long paragraph so it was ok ^^

Next week would be another week but not as packed as this week... mock trial, moral written assignment, hamlet test... moral presentation again.. etc.

oh... my finals time table came out... o.o I'll show it later...

Bye for now ^^
need to sleep to get going tomorrow....

S was too small and M is too big.... =.=
Why is there such a big difference between S & M??
I'm talking about the Terry Fox t-shirt that I need to buy and wear for duty...
Its the size part not the buying that bothers me...

No comments:

Post a Comment