Friday, 30 October 2009

More of today.. o.o

Hmm....
I wonder which week was busier?
Last week or this week?

O.O

T^T I wanna go to the Halloween party.........................................................................................

I fetched my Uncle and my Aunt from their son's home to our home and to dinner....
I reached home at about 7.30 pm...
We ate our dinner until 9.20 pm.. somewhere there...

Anyway....
I am going to 1u tomorrow to shop!!!
Anybody wanna join me?
Hopefully I can go..
...

Today...
I only ate subway until I got back home... which is at 7.30 pm....
I ate subway at around 11.45 to 12.00 pm?
Later I went to the library and got started with my Chem Lab report...
We could only pass up on that day until 3.30 pm...
and so when I so close to 3.30 I quickly printed them out and ran up...
Luckily I finish it properly... ^^
We did not have Chem class today because the teacher knew that a lot of people would not show up... he is giving us a chance to finish up our Lab report which was our ISU... o.o

During my 2nd period, which is our last class of Moral~!
We presented our video... o.o
It was my first time editing.....



Enjoy!
Hopefully it is nice...
he he....

Please leave a comment here after you have seen the video.. ^^

At 3rd period we had our Hamlet test and also pass up our 1 page reflection...
Well... It was ok.... but I was writing what I could write...
Hopefully it is enough... ^^

During period 1, we had our Bio quiz and I scored 19 out of 21~~~!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ XD
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ My partner scored 20 out of 21.... O.O
Wonder who scored a perfect score? o.o

Tomorrow is the 31st of October which is:
Halloween
My Mum's Birthday
My niece's full moon
AAR Digi Concert
and also the end of the month.... o.o

4 months have passed so fast.... T.T

I got 1 piece of AAR Digi Concert tickets... Anybody wants it?
I suppose it is going to waste....

No comments:

Post a Comment