Sunday, 25 October 2009

Guitar~~~~!

^^

Yesterday (yes yesterday was a Saturday) we sold 49 shirts!!!! for my slot...
But compared to the Bangsar Village booth... we sold very little... They were selling for 2 hours and they already sold about 67 shirts!!! and there was 4 more hours to go..

Wonder whether they have enough shirts to sell... o.o

It was tiring... =.= very tiring.. never knew doing these kind of stuff would be that tiring....

There is one thing that I have found out... people think we are cunning people trying to eat their money... They didn't stop and think whether it is a REAL one they just assume its a fake booth...

So we didn't sell much shirts because majority of them think it's not worth it... I suppose...

There were some where when they heard its a free run, no need of registration, not must to buy the shirt to run, and so they didn't buy the shirt and just plan to run..... =.=

cancer research la weh... =.=

Now...
To my guitar lessons!!!!!
John was on a trip so Eric was teaching....
So.. I was ok... not bad... he he..
We've learn new strumming pattern for a particular song Lord you are good...
^^

Another school day tomorrow....
I want a longer weekend...~

Terry Fox run is next Sunday, 1st of November (The month of my birthday!!!!) 8-1 pm I think IF I am not mistaken... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment