Thursday, 1 October 2009

=.=...

Chem test.....
=.= wt....... wt....
I don't have enough time... its not that i cannot do it its just that I need more time in doing it... T^T
why.. why...why...?
I didn't study properly...
My mind don't wanna concentrate in my studies...
It just seems that it only wanna remember shallowly only...
=.=
So I need more time to absorb things properly...

My moral also...

I got back my Bio results...
turn out that I didn't do one question.... I thought we were suppose to do one question only.. and so I only did one instead of two....
8 marks...
......
and I didn't do well on it..

Basically its my fault for not putting in enough effort...
You get what you plow....

3 test....
All dropping pit bottom...
Even though my Bio had better results.. But I isn't enough...

Sorry that I treat you all so badly.. sorry...
Its just that I am very stressed out this week...
Assignments, tests, studies, everything....
I'll try to keep my cool from on...
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day... with better mood....
one more day to the weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment