Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Bare with it...

=.= tahan tahan tahan....
That is how I am now with my mother because I know if I were to talk back at her I end up in deep pits...
=.=
As I say I don't know how to and how not to...
She keep lecturing and lecturing and I don't know what to do..
I can't stop her....
What can I do to stop her?
Come home do work got problem..
Stay in campus till late for work got problem...
Do work until late at night got problem...
Got a lot of stress from college also got problem...

" Don't know how to organise your things, do last minute work, don't know how to spend money, simply eat food, one day you'll end up like a fat.... etc."

I am already fat btw... =.=
My Dad tries to help me and she says my dad is spoon feeding me, got problem go to him and he'll solve it... =.=

Says my Dad is rude... blah blah blah.. =.=

Don't follow your father becoming a rude person.. =.=

Whatever lah!!
Whatever you have done you've brought it unto yourself...
Wanna blame somebody? BLAME YOURSELF!!!!!!

I BLAME MYSELF FOR WHATEVER I HAVE DONE BECAUSE I BROUGHT THIS UNTO MYSELF!!!
REGRETS WHATEVER!!!!!!
THE THING IS TO SOLVE IT TO MAKE WHATEVER YOU CAN DO BETTER!!!!!

Well maybe I am just feeling it...
My sis don't get pulled into these situation... only I do...
What to do? I seem to be always stepping on her toes....

No comments:

Post a Comment