Wednesday, 2 September 2009

LAG!!!

=.=

My laptop is getting slower and slower......
Time to clean up.....
But it takes so long!!!

zzz

Played Maple since last Saturday?
and yep... It got all my attention....
I wanted to play it as long as I can...
But I can't because if my mum finds out....
=.=
I'll be in trouble...
Picking up stuff in Maple has been a challenge =.= especially when you are snatching with your party members... =.=
Since I am the one with a laggy computer... They got majority of the stuff....
Oh.. and I kept disconnecting in the game =.=
especially in htpq..... =.= Never got thought 1 pq at all!!!

Anybody wanna join me in rog pq?
I am now trying my best not to go into maple until I finish my assignments... or else...
Maple is to be blame for FOREVER...!!! and if I would still play this game...
...
...
...
I'll ruin my life... and I do not want that....
So you wont see me maple until I finish my work!!!!


加油!!!!
我不要后悔一生一世!!!

Please pray for me to come into my senses and always set my priority straight...
Appreciate it much!!! a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment