Monday, 28 September 2009

1st day of school..... again...

Raya is over and... and.... 3 TEST are coming up.... =.=
Bio, Chem and Moral....
Then only Deepavali... XD

Assignments...
Hamlet.....

Today Mr. G- my English teacher talk briefly about hamlet...
Well.. it was interesting.... o.o Yes...
and he showed a clip from the Simpson about Hamlet... o.o
He tripped on the way to the front desk in the room.... o.o XD
It was common anyway... for me that is.... my legs seems to somewhat grab stuffs....
Even normal walking you would see me almost tripping... sometimes... he he..

He picked up our names front he hats we have to have a date ready for our ISU presentation... I was the second last.. T^T and I only have 2 choices then.... so I choose 20 instead of 19.. Nov..
I wanted 16th.... but it was taken...

A lot more work to the end of sem...
Please let me do well...

Oh.. my guitar lessons are going well... at least I think it is..... he he...
We learnt how to play the A and E chords... just by moving up and down the frets.... ^^
I need to whole down all 6 strings with only finger.... :O that is tough.... hopefully I can make it... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment