Monday, 17 August 2009

What the... O.O T^T

I was going up a lower ground tunnel using my usual speed....
and then I saw a yellow shirt, girl... beside there... when I was going up out from the tunnel maybe her feet barely miss my tires... O.O

Why are you crossing there?? You could have got hurt... could have been knocked by me!!!

Be careful!!!

=.=

The thought of me knocking her brings me shock.... numbness feeling....


Yay! Traffic on the way to fetch my sis home...
Went out 15 minutes earlier and I still got there late... about 6 to 8 minutes?
It usually takes 15 minutes to reach there...
At least I wasn't so late...
There was about 5 people there waiting for their parents.. or their sis... or their bro... or their driver... o.o or....
So I wasn't the last one.. he he ^^


Tada!
Doesn't it look nice and delicious? he he..
Its delicious... ^^
The famous pau pau.... from Klang....
I ate the big curry pau... as shown... hehe
My Dad bought this, vegie pau and big pau... O.O
Translated directly from Cantonese...

He he~!!!

I'm getting my guitar this Tues or Wed...~!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment