Friday, 21 August 2009

What kind of tears is this??

I went with Ping to Pelita mamak stall to Subang Parade... o.o
Actually we wanted to go to Sunway....
But I was afriad that i would get lost... (I've never driven there before >.<) Finish window shopping at 5.40 something? Drop her home at about 5. 50 something and head off to NKVE.....
The jam has started.. but it wasn't as hectic as the worst jam I have ever encounter on NKVE...
On the way home... At the dividing pathway to Damansara or to Ipoh, my eyes suddenly teared... As the tears hurt my eyes so much that I can't open them....
O.O
I tried my best opening them....
But after a few seconds I can't open them anymore...
Wiping away the tears didn't do any good..
So I turned into the emergency lane and close my eyes...
Add eye drops.. o.o
Felt better and continue on my journey home....

After resting for about 5 minutes?
I am needed... yes.. needed to fetch my sis for her music lessons... o.o

My Chem..
urgh!!!!
I did everything right for the 1st question.... but I counted the answer wrongly..
=.=
I remind myself to recount it again...
=.=
but I forgot and passed it up....
letting go of it.. allowing it to float to the teacher's desk....
After looking at Darmini's paper...
I sense something is wrong.... =.=
I counted it again... =.= and
I wrote the wrong answer...
=.=

Blogging my way to 8.00pm to fetch my sis home...
Everyone is closing earlier for Puasa o.o...
Eg. Sakae Sushi and Big Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment