Thursday, 20 August 2009

Selamat BerPuasa....

He he... ^^ 22nd of August would be the day that our Muslim friends will fast... for a month... O.O
So that means.... Pasar Puasa!!!! ^^
Satay, murtabak, kuih-s, pancake etc. o.o

He he... Our college is having a small pasar puasa too... o.o

Next,
At 3.45 pm there was a talk on The Art of Writing an Essay by my 4U teacher Mr. G o.o
Well. when it started.. I was still paying attention....
But Later...
My head is like somewhat spinning...
The sleepiness spinning type...
I don't know whether Mr. G saw it but I can't stop this...
I tried pinching myself, to give myself shock to be awake... but it did not do any work....
I was writing down some notes...
But in the middle of writing I would fall asleep.. and wake up... nodding kind... If you know what I mean... o.o
I found out I couldn't even understand what I was writing... Wrong spellings!!!

zzz =.= I don't know what is wrong with me.... I can't avoid this.... =.= I even tried eating sweets... =.= useless.....

zzz

Chem quiz
Bio communication quiz...
Tomorrow!!! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment