Saturday, 8 August 2009

Panda Eyes~

Elder sis: Did you sleep last night??
Me: Yes... Why??
E.S: You look very bad...
Me: O.O I dunno why....

I seem to be sleeping more and more (or maybe it's just that I slept later?? or something..)
and I got late to school and stuff...

Went to college today for the Placement Day...
HS and I planned to meet at the campus at 9.30 but i reach there at about 9.40...
Then we went for breakfast in McD and went to LT1 for those 3 talks......
One hour each.....
It was sort of a bonus for Bio so why not? o.o

And then we looked at the booths opened by the U around Aus and Uk..... o.o

Then we went to the Street Cafe, a Korean shop....
I ate from a hot stone bowl.... Octopus withe vege and mushroom... It looks so red... But its not that spicy.... I can't finish it because I ordered too much...
fries, rice cake and free kimchi and soup... o.o

Ah.. so full...

I added RM 10 of petrol in the car.. o.o I was running out on the way to college... o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment