Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Pale face

Today's (yes it is today's) morning woke up having stomach ache.... (no la... it was me... he he...)It hurts so much.... T^T uncontrollable pain..

And then I started my journey at 7.01 am.. o.o the sky was already bright...

Parked near RHB bank... (I know its very far... but what to do I am late... T.T)
But I arrived at 7.20++ am... o.o (I drove at an average speed of 100 km/h (>.<) the speed limit was 110 km/h so no worries... hehe)

Bought a puff ate it and went up to class....
HS said my face was very pale.... o.o
Well you all know why...

Ate takoyaki with Alisson for lunch... and then we went to our respective classes....
I went for Chem... o.o

When I came into class....
The arrangement of the desks are different!! Yes!!! ^^
I get to sit at behind of class!!!! at the corner... Where I can't be seen properly!!!! ^^
But air circulation at my side was preety bad... which made me sleepy....
He taught two times more than he would usually teach... o.o

I had my Malaysian studies exam today... o.o 4-5 pm and like my usual history test... I guess >.< Because I didn't study.. I just read... and I didn't managed to finish reading the notes... o.o
I studied we Darmini, Gaya3 and Nisha.... o.o So much work to be done... T.T



Tomorrow Bio quiz

Thursday Bio lab and Eng Life Of Pi test...
o.o
Friday PD day!!!! day off!!!
So holiday starts then!!! ^^


Hm... better get my labels clean up...

No comments:

Post a Comment