Thursday, 6 August 2009

Late.. Late... Late...

T^T I can't get my hands on the MTV world stage tickets....

I can but I don't want to waste so much money....

he he...

Hmm.....
I passed up my English assignment... finally...
But I think I am talking crap- unrelated stuff...
And my citation and stuff after 3 times of editing.... I still did it wrong....
But I still just pass it up....
Hopefully I would be okay...

I'm gonna have a Bio test this Monday and a Chem test this Tuesday..... T^T
And I need to do my ISU (independent study) and my Life of Pi...
And finish my homework...
My Chem lab book... Chem exercises...
My LAN tasks....
To beautify my Bio notes... ( i get marks for it :O)

Hopefully I'll get used to doing these stuff fast so I can get through them easily..
And next semester would be easier to cope with...
he he...

Oh... I woke up at 6.05 today.. and then I slept again.... 6.30 i woke up again and then I fell asleep and had a dream... (I did this for today and yesterday... :O) very weird dreams.. yesterday and today...
But yesterday I got my dad calling me through my phone to wake me up... I wasn't that late then...
But today my dad was still sleeping and so I woke up at 7.10... o.o
I woke up from that funny, weird and scary dream.... o.o I wanted to wake up... and then I saw broad daylight... o.o... omgosh.......

I quickly went ready for college... O.O

Either the people are relaxing or they are drivin very slowly.. =.= I was rushing.. and they need to drive that slow.... =.= not even 80 km/h I reached..... I think...
And then traffic was slow moving..... I reached the turning to Taylors at about 7.40 something?
There were lots of cars lining up to turn to the other turning....
So instead I turned to the before turning to the housing area to move closer to that street..... But I did a wrong turn and end up at the Sri KL turning.....

Luckily.. I turned the wrong turning~ I saw the parents parking there and going down with their young children... And there was a space to park.... o.o
And so I parked there and rush to my class....
There was another way into Taylors... o.o.. cool...
I used that way in...
o.o
I didn't even need to pay for the parking... o.o


^^

No comments:

Post a Comment