Monday, 10 August 2009

I'm getting a GUITAR~!!!! ^^

He he.... ^^
Yea..... I'm getting free guitar lesson from GT (Glad Tidings)...
And he (the teacher.. o.o) can get a good guitar for RM 250 only....
He'll personally test it to make sure that it's in good condition... he he ^^
RM 5 for the text book....

hohohoho!!! ^^

Tomorrow I'll gonna have a Bio talk and the my 2nd Chem unit test.....
This Wednesday we're gonna have a charity carnival and my Bio Unit test 1 at 3.30pm.. o.o all periods are shorten.... 30 minutes one class.... o.o
So I'll be having classes until 10.30am.. o.o

There will be haunted house, food and games.. O.O
But I have a test after that... T^T

So busy..... T^T
And I'm still slacking......

Oh... My friend's cousin couldn't make it... so she passed the ticket to me.... ^^ ^^ ^^
MTV World Stage.. Here I come...~ ^^

I still need to pay RM 40 for the saman.... T^T My dad took it from my allowance..
I set my alarm 3 times... 6.05, 6.30 and 6.55... And it works... I suppose... ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment