Monday, 24 August 2009

Chem period for Monday...

When it was Chem period (which was my last period)..
We waited outside for the teacher to come....
He came right on time or somewhere there I think... carrying our chem lab books...

After he went in, we followed..
He said to come up to his table to collect your books...

I went up to take my book... o.o
But no sign of it...
I looked at my teacher..
O.O
His face was so dark.. o.o full of anger and hatred....
Like he was saying:" I dare you to ask me!!"
I wanted to asked... but I feel like I was gonna choke on my words...
So I kept quiet and went back to my seat...
In shock of course...

Still in a stun- shock... I need to tell Darmini that he is not in a good mood...
I told her... whatever I had experienced then...

Jyapreet was eating there... o.o french toast with chili sauce..
Yes in the lab.... =.=
I told him the teacher was not in a good mood...
He doesn't believe completely but he tries to hide his food..

Later the teacher asked who did not get their lab book and I raise my hand... and some others too...
Is this yours? he asked the whole class?
And it looks like my book.. o.o
And then he said:" I'll come back later" he was gonna look for more books...

And later he come back and asked again...
And I went up and took the book and open the front cover and there it is... my name....

T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T

And it proves that it is my book...
And the teacher was giving a reaction nodding... angry... now you have done it look.....

=.=
=.=
=.=

Whoa.... Jyapreet reaction was...
I think..
I was still in shock... stun and numb...
Now only he believes completely.... =.=

And then we carried on with the experiment...
Le Chantelier's Principle...

After class, I went to the library and did finish my lab report....
The only thing that was not done was the result table.. I don't know whether I did it right or not...

My friends notice it too...
Ping said that he is always very moody on Mondays...Monday blues..
But HS said he is very happy on Mondays because he just needs to explain what are we gonna do and that's all... he get to rest for the rest of the period...
I just notice he is very moody today....
" Or maybe it was because of last Friday's quiz.... it was so easy but we all did it wrong.." Ping said....
That made real sense... o.o

I didn't feel good today...
My whole body feels so tense up...
1st Bio communication which happens randomly and could happen to anybody in class every 1st 5 minutes of the class...
2nd Eng 3rd Content quiz for Life of Pi that I wasn't ready for...
and I thought it was over....
Chem lab would be fun... that was what i thought....
But my body was still very tense up....
after talking with Darmini in front of Chem lab 5 I felt a bit more relieve...
But there was still.. a little...

Now I know why..... I could feel something was gonna happen and it was this!!!!
Aah!!!

When I asked Joseph about the exo and endo reaction... Whatever he had said cannot reach my mind.... Maybe my mind was still calming down from this BIG SHOCK THAT I DON'T EVER REMEMBER HAVING IT BEFORE.... but maybe it had happened but I don't remember...

I was scared of course... O.O

Somebody please change seats with me in Chem T^T I don't want to sit in front anymore...

2 comments:

  1. u tio shock....u need all cure mah? i hv many, u can ask from me anytime u need it....

    take care, sincerely...

    ReplyDelete