Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Bioo Bio Bio Test....

Some people doesn't seem to care about some things.....
Well since you don't care.... then let it be....
O.O

he he.....

I saw CPY today in the charity carnival!!!!!! o.o
I was walking with Yvonne then.... and then suddenly
CPY called: "Margaret Lau!!"
Then I saw her then I replied:" Chan Pui Yee!!!"
*hugs*
he he....

she seem so skinny now..... and small.... o.o
SKINNY not slim anymore..... o.o

eat more ah... CPY...

Hmm... I took some pics... I just simply took it.... My camera is charging now... maybe I'll upload it later...

There was a game made by the SAM student... Hit and dunk.... o.o that's what I'll call that... he he...
Well it was randomly teachers and student sitting up above the tub there.... If the person aims and hit the activator... o.o the teacher falls in... o.o

So Grace (in ICPU) tried... After some of her SAM friends asked her to dunk her Law teacher in... who gave them a B and told them things that will come out for the exam but turn of it didn't... Had 3 tries... But failed.... sad... T^T

Wanted to go for the haunted house.... But the queue keeps pilling.... so we didn't...
Me and Alison tried hit the cans.... o.o 6 tries each... but we didn't get any... But we won 5 swees... ahahahaha

Then.... Me, Yvonne and HS went to Burger King for lunch..... Actually we wanted to go for McD but... the cashier person said:" our oven and stove are down.... so we only have nuggets..."
=.= lol... I'm sure they lost loads of business.... A lot of them went to Burger King.... including us... o.o

I ordered French Chicken... o.o whoa... so filling.... the fries has a bit of onion taste... o.o not bad...

On our way back.... we saw McD being filled with some people.... eating burgers!!! argh!!!

zzz

Went back.... I can't concentrate on my Bio revision... I can't help it.. I don't know why...

Ended up with loads of uncertainties during the test.....

Hopefully I have done well... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment