Saturday, 22 August 2009

As my kind of boy

Tagged by Anne and CPY... O.O
It has been a long time since I did one... o.o

Please do not spoil the fun.
Tag 20 of your friends to answer this.

I tag:
Everyone who is not on Anne's and CPY's list... o.o except CPY & Anne who tagged me... o.o

If you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
If your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1
.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Hmm...... Yes... As long as he is good looking in my eyes... o.o

2. Smart?
Yes.

3.Preferred age?
Older than me by a few years.... 2 to 3 years o.o but like Anne said maturity level is more important.. he he

4.Preferred height?
Taller than me.... by a head or so.. o.o

5.How about sense of humor?
Yes.. o.o

6.How about piercings?
Preferably none.... But one or two doesn't matter... o.o

7.Accepts you for who you are?
Yes!!!!

8.Pink hair?

O.O No!!!!! Unless it looks good on him....


9.Mushy or not?
umm... as long as I know he cares (shows affection) it doesn't matter either way (copies Anne's >.<)

10.Thin or fat?

Neither. o.o

11.Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Tan to bright.. o.o

12.Long hair or short hair?
Short... Unless... it suits him... =.= (No!!!!)

13.Plastic or metal?
???? I want him to be human.. o.o

14.Smells good?
100% Yes.. o.o

15.Smoker?
NO.

16.Drinker?
It's ok if he drinks a little.. o.o

17.Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Boy-next-door, rock star, CEO etc. anything would be fine... As long as he spends time with me... ^^

18.Muscular?
Just fit. (too masculine would be creepy... o.o)

19. Plays piano?
Yes.. But I don't mind if he doesn't.

20.Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Yes. O.O But as I said at No. 19... It doesn't matter...

21. Plays violin?
Yes!!! I can play the piano while he plays the violin... ^^ but it doesn't matter much... he he...

22. Sings very well?
Sings well or doesn't sing... o.o he he...

23.Vain?
Yes. But not too much...

24.With glasses?
I don't mind.

25.With braces?
I like braces... ^^ But I don't mind.. o.o

26. Shy type?
Just a little... he must be bold... o.o more courageous than me... o.o

27.Rebel or good boy/girl?
A little of both... o.o

28.Active or passive?
Active.. o.o

29.Tight or bomb?
??? What?

30.Singer or dancer?
Prefers a singer... o.o

31.Stunner?
Umm... not that much..

32.Hip hop?
No thank you?

33.Earrings?
One or two doesn't matter....

34.Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
NO.

35.Dimples?
Doesn't matter..

36.Bookworm?
Doesn't matter... (=.= this is getting annoying...)

37.Mr/Ms. love letter?
Maybe..

38.Playful?
A little doesn't matter..

39.Flirt?
A little doesn't matter.. (=.= zzzz)

40.Poem writer?
Not necessary..

41.Serious?
Yes... But not too much...

42.Campus crush?
Doesn't matter...

43.Painter?
Doesn't matter..

44.Religious?
Yes. A person who really loves Jesus...

45.Someone who likes to tease people?
A little doesn't matter.... Too much will get on my nerves..

46.Computer games geek? Or Internet freak?
I am both... o.o so it doesn't matter... But I don't think I am good at them... o.o

47.Speaks 20 languages?
As long as he speaks the languages I know...
20 languages may confuse me... o.o

48.Loyal or faithful?
Both. You can't have one without the other. To me.

49.Good kisser?
=.= I have no idea...

50.Loves children?
Yes.

La la la~... here you go...
I was basically getting annoyed with the questions...
I am glad it's over... ^^

Thx for tagging me anyway... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment