Monday, 17 August 2009

Another one.....



=.=

Look at it!!!!
Argh!!!!
I got yet another one.... =.=

saman saman saman =.=

RM 80 some more!!!

=.= another RM 40 gone...

Well it was my fault for parking there....
It was my fault for assuming...=.=

I thought I will get a ticket for parking at the wrong place... But I got a ticket instead for not paying..... O.O

I part in between big trees... o.o no yellow box and stuff.... it was opposite houses... o.o next to Taylor's.... o.o

I went to Burger King with Yvonne~ ^^
Thx Yvonne...
On the way back to the campus... it rained... o.o
So we stopped by starbucks and she had an espresso tiramisu o.o
After a while... The heavy rain stopped... and I went back to my car first because she wanted to stay there to wait for her friend....
Hope she has a great tie with her friend....
^^
And then i found this ticket.......
....

I lost another RM 40... T^T cut from my allowance to pay for this saman....
And I am so lazy!!!! zzzz why can't I be a better student? better daughter? better person??

No comments:

Post a Comment