Friday, 24 July 2009

I am coughing...

There was a workshop from 2 to 6pm so we had shortened periods.....


The thing is... the person sitting behind me kept coughing and coughing... =.=she was a malay girl
I can feel that sometimes she covers her mouth when she does it but sometimes she doesn't =.=
It just irritates me that she is coughing towards my hair to my skin and my skin would absorb it and I'll get it too..... Its just my mind..... You can't spread cough right?? o.o

And it also breaks my concentration towards the speaker...

Oh ya.... Our Eng teacher is very angry because of not being ready to choose your title (but some did)... I think he expects too much from us as we don't have his subject alone in this semester but others too....=.=

We are starting to (more and more) not like him...

No comments:

Post a Comment