Monday, 13 July 2009

Hazy day..

Peat fires causing haze in Klang Valley..
PETALING JAYA: Peat fires in Bestari Jaya, Banting, Pulau Kempas, Jalan Kebun (all in Selangor) are causing the haze in Klang Valley.
The API reading in Kota Baru, Malacca, Nilai, Kapit, Kajang, Port Klang and Kuala Terengganu have dropped to moderate levels as of 11am Monday.




More to come..




The above is what i got from the star online O.O




When I went for my Bio lessons it was still kind of dark...


But after Bio class I saw that it was very hazy....... very...




And then I went 4 LAN...




He he....


Chem at the last period was.... =.=


I don't even consider that an experiment......


It was about how to use a pipette and a burette


It was to find the density of H2O.....


Water only..... T^T




I was using this and my thumb now is sort of sore.....






Instead of using this..
That's all....
Waiting for another workshop at 4 to 5pm....
Which means I am still in the campus..~

No comments:

Post a Comment