Saturday, 18 July 2009

Eng 4U...

Last Friday (which is yesterday...) I had a Bio quiz and I kept studying for it (it will be in my finals....) so I left out my English homework.......

I got 13 out of 16.... T^T and all 3 of them are (sort of) careless mistakes.... the 1st 1 was I saw was in unit volume, density of ice is higher than water..... I saw volume instead of density........ So I put true... But its false... because its about density not volume.... T^T
The 2nd one was oxygen and carbon dioxide were transported by haemoglobin in the form of bicarbonate.... I wrote in my notes oxygen is transported by haemoglobin and carbon dioxide by bicarbonate..... So I put false... But its true.... T^T
the 3rd one was ice helps in the erosion of soil and old monuments (something about supporting it..)... I read through again and again but I missed out the word HELP..... so I put false..... it shouldn't make soil erosion happen or help crushing down buildings.... so I put false.. But its true....T^T


He was quite furious about it..... Only 4 of us passed up (among 27 of us...)
Me and another 2 friends used our break to finish it.... And we managed to eat...
Later my friend went up first to look for the teacher and the teacher said he won't accept it and its it just to know who was prepared for the class.......

Our class was at the 3rd period and our break is at the 4.....

Later I fetched Allison to the train station O.O...

Have you ever felt that you are very angry, very frustrated until you want to breakdown and cry? But you don't know why? And after thinking about it you still don't know why? O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment