Thursday, 23 July 2009

Chem Quiz...

Today from 4.15 to 5.15 was our Chem 1st unit test.....
I was all prepared for it ( i thought) but something was missing I don't know what until... I did the test and ahh!! what did I missed?? I read all the notes.... And then later I came out from the exam hall (in MPH) I talked to Ambi.... and then I flipped through my notes (in papers...) and later ahh!!! I remember in my note book.... T^T I forgot about them... i forgot to put them into paper... since I forgotten to bring papers to write on that day....

6 marks just flew by....... T^T and this quiz weighs 3... which means 3 x 6= 18.. another 12 marks flew away......

T^T darn it.....

And then I came out from the exam hall.. my hands and feet feeling very numb since I was in the library after Chem class....(too cold...)
The numbness on my feet last a little longer...... I was still driving with my feet sort of numb....

And then I came out from my parking space and drove off and I was about to turn into the McD turning to buy some KFC because I was really very hungry.... But there was a very huge lorry beside me.... So i let in pass while I put my signal... Then when I turned in.... I saw another car on the left..... ( turning to McD was on the left) and then I banged on some of the sticks that are stick-ed to the ground steel bar shape plastic cones..... I stop and saw the bottom scratched by it..... The engine made kind of a different noise... Or my mind is just playing tricks on me.... Because it only hit the bottom not the engine......

Haiz....

And the cheese macaroni is just 4 chicken balls with lots of chemical and a flat container of macaroni....

Let just hope the teacher doesn't think I am a.... T^T

Btw, all small and big stuff are counted in ICPU..in your final results.... quiz, test attendance, assignments, homework... etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment