Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Another day in College

You see....................................

Usually my class would end at 2.15 and I can go back home....
But then there would be workshops after class at 4-5pm =.=
So I need to stay here until 5 =.=

=.= I paid my car park until 2.15 =.= now I need to go all the ways back there to add money....

Not that I am complaining about it... Its just that days and days goes by and I can see myself carrying a big pile of book to and from my car..... It may somewhat become a nuisance one day...... He he...

So..............................................
I have a lot of free time now.....
2.15 to 4.......
I'll eat....
play facebook......
Read......
Chat.....
That's all =.=

Now i better go pay for my car park....... 2.39 O.O
Hopefully I won't get 1 saman....

No comments:

Post a Comment